- Address: Strømsveien 245
- Postal address: 0668 Oslo
- Floorspace: 52,000 m²
- Number of floors: 3
- Type of space: Specialist shopping centre
- Energy class: C
Contact points for the property:
- Marketing: (letting, contract renewal): Centre Manager Hans Georg Helberg, tel.: 99 52 47 77. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management: Operations Manager: Thomas Bringsverd tel.: 48 01 28 66. E-mail: email@example.com
- Control and Maintenance Technician: Jan Solberg, tel.: 45 03 04 40. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security contact number: Daytime security service: Skan Kontroll, tel.: 40 46 66 20. Nightime/weekends: Nokas, tel.: 81 50 08 20
- Service phone: 40 00 00 79
- Access to the common areas of the property is by keycard (four digit code).
- To order keycards, please contact Operations Manager Thomas Bringsverd.
- Tenants are responsible for security on their own premises
- Alarm system in common areas and perimeter protection in common areas, partial CCTV-monitoring.
Tenants are responsible for their own refuse, with the exception of the smaller tenants who use the common refuse facility in Sat:4, where refuse is sorted into 11 different refuse elements. These are shown on posters. This area is also monitored by CCTV.
- The fire assembly point is in front of the main entrance adjacent to the Narvesen store and revolving door adjacent to Biltema.
- Fire safety officer for the property: Operations Manager Thomas Bringsverd.
- Storage of flammable liquids etc. must be reported
Operation of curtains/blinds:
- Blinds are electrically-controlled – operated manually and automatically.
- One lift in the main building, one escalator and moving walkway.
- In the event of breakdowns/problems, please contact a security guard or the control and maintenance technician.
- Procedures for break-ins in common areas: contact the security company.
- Procedures for break-ins in tenant’s premises: contact the security company of the individual store.
- Nearest ATM: In the main building.
- Nearest florist: In the Centre.
- Nearest bus stop: Strømsveien.
Rules and regulations for the Centre:
- Smoking is permitted in areas in which there are ashtrays.
- The property is heated by means of district heating supplied by Hafslund Varme and electricity supplied by Hafslund Strøm.
- There is a car park on the site.
- Number of parking spaces: 1,100, payment, free spaces and 20 spaces for electric cars.
- For information on the applicable parking regulations: please see sign at entrances.
- Common areas are cleaned six times per week and inspected twice per day.
- Cleaning service provider: Renax AS.
- Outside window cleaning: As required.
- Sweeping of outside areas: As required.z
- Contact Centre Manager Hans Georg Helberg for information.
- Power: Hafslund Strøm.
- Grid: Hafslund Nett.
- District heating: Hafslund Varme.
- There are bicycle parking facilities on the site.
- Approx. 30 spaces.
- All goods must be delivered to the various marked goods delivery areas.
- The delivery of goods via the main entrance or revolving doors is not permitted.
- Fully automatic air conditioning system
Contact the Centre manager in advance before:
- Making alterations to the premises.
- Installing equipment on the facade or roof.
- Subletting: Anders Ombudstvedt.