- Address: Hausmannsgate 16
- Postal address: 0182 Oslo
- Floorspace: 8,418 m²
- Number of floors: 6
- Type of space: Offices, residential, exhibition space, restaurant, educational premises/Elvebakken School.
- Energy class: D
Contact points for the property:
- Marketing: (letting, contract renewal): Frode Rønne Malmo, tel.: +47 91 16 66 86. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management: Operations Manager Tron Nordhaug, tel.: +47 90 17 14 12. E-mail: email@example.com
- Technical services/superintendent Naser Fetisi, tel.: 47 41 03 84 11. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the property after 17:00 is by keycard (four digit code)
- If the card does not work, please contact Erik Olsen Ødegaard
- To order key cards you can use “Servicetorget” http://web199.s-torg.no
- Tenants are responsible for security on their own premises
- Own security contact phone after normal office hours: Card and code.
- Security company: Securitas.
- General security procedures: Patrolling during evening/night
- Normal refuse: Refuse room in basement adjacent to entrance to garage.
- Refuse sorting: Refuse room in basement adjacent to entrance to garage.
- Refuse compressor: Refuse room in basement adjacent to entrance to garage.
- Containers for cardboard and other residual refuse can also be found behind Building A.
- Fire assembly point: There are three fire assembly points. Please see the fire safety instructions for your own place of work.
- Fire safety officer for the property: Tron Nordhaug.
- Storage of flammable liquids etc. must be reported
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers: Elvebakken School premises only
- Lockable lockers: Elevebakken School premises only
Operation of curtains/blinds
- Blinds are operated manually
- Number of lifts on the property: Three passenger lifts, one in residential section, one in Building A and one in the school building.
- One wheelchair lift on ground floor of Elvebakken School premises.
- Two hydraulic lifts in Doga’s premises.
- In the event of breakdowns/problems please contact Kone Heis on +47 90 62 59 60 and technical services.
- Procedures for break-ins: contact Tron Nordhaug.
- There is no shared canteen for the building as a whole. Doga operate a cafe during the daytime.
- Nearest restaurant/overtime meals: There are two restaurants in the building: One facing the river and one on Doga’s premises.
- The property is heated by means of electrical heaters.
- There is a car park in the basement for tenants of the residential section.
- Number of outdoor parking spaces: Approx. eight.
- Contact point for rental: Frode Rønne Malmo.
- There are a limited number of free street parking spaces on Østre Elevebakke.
- To order mailboxes/keys/labels: use “Servicetorget” http://web199.s-torg.no.
- Common areas are cleaned twice per week.
- Cleaning service provider: Garcias Renhold.
- Outside window cleaning: Twice every year in the spring and autumn by Helt Rent.
- Sweeping of outside areas: every morning by Garcia Renhold.
- Contact the Operations Manager for information.
- Power: Fjordkraft.
- Grid: Hafslund Nett.
- There are bicycle parking facilities on the site.
- Indoor bicycle parking in a bicycle parking facilty in Building A.
- There are no public toilets on the property. Toilet facilities are the responsibility of the individual tenant.
- Fully automatic air conditioning system.
Contact the following people in advance before:
- Parties/events: Tron Nordhaug.
- Making alterations to the premises: Frode Rønne Malmo.
- Installing equipment on the facade or roof: Tron Nordhaug.
- Subletting: Frode Rønne Malmo.